Your 1 day canopy walk experiential safari is one of our most magical and most liked safaris as it gives a great encounter in the land of the a thousand hills. The safari will give you a great chance to do a canopy walk at Nyungwe National Park, as you sum up your safari with us.
Day 1: Transfer to Nyungwe National Park. Travel time +5 hours
Early morning enjoy your breakfast and by 5am, checkout of the hotel and drive heading to the western province, on your way visit the Royal Palace Museum in Southern Province and later head for an en route lunch. After lunch you head to Nyungwe National Park for a canopy walk on the 70 meter’s suspended metallic bridge. This walk is very interesting and thrilling as you enjoy a cool breathe adventure on this suspended metallic bridge overlooking the entire forest, seeing number of bird species and monkeys on a lucky day. You will later drive back in the evening and return back to Kigali reaching late in evening and dropped at your hotel. End of service!
|Number of Pax||1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Cost Per Person||$ 415||$ 315||$ 265||$240||$ 225||$ 215|
1 Day Canopy Walk Nyungwe includes
- Transportation on safari vehicle
- 1-litre bottled mineral water per person per day whilst on safari
- Services of a professional English speaking driver/guide
- Sightseeing and excursions as described in the itinerary, inclusive of applicable entrance fees
1 Day Canopy Walk Nyungwe Excludes
- International flight
- Items of a personal nature i.e., telephone/internet usage, laundry, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, etc.